These days, nearly everyone in Clinton, MS, wants to save money. Lowering your heating and cooling costs is a great way to put cash back into your pocket that you can use for better things than the electric bill. You don’t need to turn back the thermostat to save money. If you want to increase your home’s energy efficiency, have the HVAC contractors at Dent Air Conditioning complete seasonal tuneups in the spring and fall.
Five Reasons to Schedule Seasonal HVAC Tuneups
- To increase the system’s efficiency, our HVAC contractors repair mechanical issues, clean the coils, correct low coolant levels and fix electrical faults.
- By scheduling preventive maintenance at recommended intervals, you can catch small problems before they require major repairs.
- Tuneups reduce the likelihood of inconvenient breakdowns so that you can enjoy increased reliability all year.
- Routine service visits lower the cost of ownership by preventing major repairs and emergency service calls.
- Maintain your HVAC system to extend the life of your heat pump or central air conditioner and to avoid premature replacements.
What to Expect During HVAC Maintenance Visits
At Dent Air Conditioning, we perform comprehensive multi-point tuneups for customers in Clinton, MS, and surrounding communities. Our HVAC contractors will inspect each part of your furnace, heat pump or air conditioner down to the nuts and bolts. For maximum benefits, our experts will measure the refrigerant, tighten electrical terminals, test your thermostat, inspect the coil fins and monitor the system’s heating or cooling cycles.
As a Carrier factory authorized dealer, we employ NATE-certified HVAC contractors who have completed advanced training and passed rigorous exams to demonstrate their superior knowledge. Although we sell and service Carrier HVAC products, we are qualified to maintain and repair systems from all other brands.