Become HVAC Savvy
If you live in Jackson, Mississippi, you will need the services of an air conditioning contractor sooner or later. The winters are mild, and the summers can be so hot and humid that it is difficult to enjoy yourself without the ability to retreat into an air conditioned room. You may have a hard time finding a respectable contractor, but if you ask the right questions, you will minimize the risks associated with hiring a disreputable company for air conditioning maintenance.
Know the Company
- How long has the company been in business? This question is essential for establishing reliability, experience and quality of work.
- Are you licensed, bonded and insured? For your own protection, you must ensure that the contractor is licensed to work in your state. He or she must also be bonded and insured in case any damages are incurred.
- What services do you perform? A full range of air conditioning services, including maintenance, repair and installation, should be available.
- Are you a factory authorized dealer? – Contractors authorized by at least one manufacturer have already been vetted for quality.
- How much do you charge? Price is not the most important factor, but you don’t want to be overcharged.
- Do you offer any guarantees? A confident contractor will stand by all work performed and equipment sold.
Technician Experience and Training
- Are your technicians licensed by the state?
- Are your technicians certified by NATE?
- Are technicians factory trained?
- Have background checks been run on all technicians?
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Jackson, MS
One of the most effective ways of locating a quality contractor is through referrals from friends, family or trusted reviewers, and if you live in the area surrounding Jackson, MS, you can’t go wrong with Dent Air Conditioning. To learn more about air conditioners and air conditioning service in Jackson, simply visit the website or call (601) 912-0535.